Welcome to Cody/Yellowstone KOA!
If a Wyoming vacation in Cody or a visit to Yellowstone National Park is what you're after, the Cody KOA Campground is a sure thing for the finest Wyoming campground experience.
Located just an hour away from the east entrance to Yellowstone National Park, the Cody KOA is the perfect base camp for your western adventure! Our Wyoming campground is surrounded by majestic mountain vistas, abundant wildlife, and backcountry hiking.
The nearby Wyoming and Yellowstone Rivers offer world-class fly fishing and trout fishing, as well as thrilling whitewater rafting adventures. You can also up the ante with real cowboys riding real bucking broncs at the nightly Cody Rodeo, or you can explore the five museums at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West.
If on-site family recreation is your style, our Wyoming campground also offers games, crafts and entertainment for the entire family, including:
- Swimming in our family pool complex
- Free Wi-Fi
- Summer fun on our new kid-friendly playground complete with a junior climbing wall
- Lots of laughter and fun in our game room
- Kamp K9, an off-leash dog playground
- Jumping Pillow
- Giant checkers and chess set
- Basketball courts and horseshoe pits - challenge friends and family to a game
- Bike rentals – ride around the campground on a banana bike or a chopper bike
- Planned activities – sit back and let our activity director arrange the fun!